Saturday, May 29, 2010

wow i fail....but I'm going to try and be better.

Ok, ok. I take full responsibility in admitting that I fail updating my blog. Truth is, I feel like I've had nothing true to say, nothing real lately. I mean, I'm doing stuff, and I can tell you all about that. But, is that REALLY what you want to hear. I mean, REALLY? Sometimes I feel its wonderful and necessary and sometimes I feel it is just downright boring. So, maybe I'll try doing a little bit of both.

For now, I'll say that I'm doing....well. Well is an awful word, in reality, because it tells the person absolutely nothing about how you're really doing. So, let me try again.

I'm ready to:
- burst out in laughter every second of every day.
- to cry until it hurts and I can't breathe.
- to go dance in the streets naked.
- to drink until I can't feel anything, and then do something very uncharacteristic of myself.
- to do something that means something to me, and not just something because I feel it's my duty, or my responsibility to do so.
- to love my body, which means going to the gym more.
- to love. no, not to be IN love, I'm still not ready for that. But, I'm ready to love again. And let others love me.
- to sometimes do things very uncharacteristic of myself in trying to find myself again.
- to do something that matters. not just to me, but others too.
- to be a part of something huge.
- to kick ass my last year of college. And have so much fun doing it.
- to live and breathe art.
- to find a new passion and run with it.
- to not be so worried about what other people are thinking about me. If I'm myself, and not so self-conscious, they're going to love me. This I need to remember.
- to not let anyone use me in a way I don't want to be used. And tell whoever it is that I feel is abusing this privilege.
- to read in the sunshine.
- to dance more often.

and, most of all. I'm ready, world. Let's get happy and stay happy. Deal?

2 comments: